The Executive MBA in Media Management is the perfect program to meet the needs of young specialists and leaders who already have their first professional experience and who want to expand their skill sets with thorough professional knowledge of media markets and companies.
This program is suited to young professionals who want to improve their careers with a master’s course.This program also allows these students them to pursue targeted course material tailored to their specific qualification needs by booking individual EMBA seminars.
Find out more under the Continuing Education section.
Course commencement and attendance
- Rolling admissions throughout the year
- 61 attendance days, 18 of which are on the weekend. Approximately 43 days of leave from work will be required for the two or three years of study
- 10 day for the Innovation Field Trip
- 2x5 days for the Electives
- 4 days for the Online Marketing Camp
- 4 examination days (exams are usually held on Saturday mornings)
- 16 days of monitored independent study
- 4 Standard program duration is 24 months, but it can be extended to 36 months
Executive Master of Business Administration (EMBA) in Media Management
Legally recognized and accredited
The EMBA in Media Management is legally accredited and graduates are eligible to become doctoral candidates. The program is also ACQUIN accredited.
25,000 euros for students paying their own tuition and for employees of Hamburg Media School partner companies. 32,000 euros for employees of companies that are not HMS partners.
Individual payment plans and payment in installments are possible.